Tuesday, May 22, 2012

If you really knew me, you'd know I'm as shy as the sun on a cold day.
That I love chill music. The kind that puts you in some place between the sun and earth's orbit.

You would know that I'm probably shaking right now.
(If this text is behind me)
But I'm not scared. I don't know why I'm shaking.

I like chick flicks, and I'm not sorry.

You would know that I'm not afraid of the "hello's" rather the words after.
My mind goes blank.

You would know that I prefer the dark. Things are more real in there.
That I love inspiration, in all forms.

You would know that I love you guys.
I love the girl with the contagious laugh in the back corner.
I love the brown spot of comedy in the front.
I love the beautiful women that flesh out "Paris"
I love the big man that no one will ever forget.





No comments:

Post a Comment