Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fears

I fear that trial. The one you know is coming. Because your life is completely fine compared to the people around you. And you know that God is ready to punch you with something, but you have no idea what it will be. I don't know if any of you will get this, but it's just something I fear. I fear the past that doesn't matter to the future. I fear sharks. I fear the red and blue lights flashing in your rear view mirror. I fear knowing people for who they are. I fear my friends more than my enemies. I fear the friends that become my enemies. I fear I will make those enemies. Did I make these enemies?

4 comments:

  1. I really like the one when you talk about the fear of the friends who become your enemies. In a sense aren't those the worst enemies? The ones who know a lot about you and it is scary not knowing what they'll do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the trial part...kinda scary thinking about it. I'm due for a trial sooner or later...oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you would love to live in a fantacy land, I would much rather be able to see right thru peoples skins and see their true intentions. But your friends are much scarier then enemies I'll agree to that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get fearing your friends more than your enemies. Because who cares about your enemies, screw them. But your friends are the ones that really can hurt you.

    ReplyDelete