Monday, February 6, 2012

Silence

I've realized that all of us shy silent people are scared. Scared what people think of us, straight up! Why? Oh that's right, because we still have a class with them for 3 more months and what if everyone thinks we're freakin creepy? (Not saying we're creepy or what we are is....) What if... What if no one cared? Wait a minute. Wait a minute!!! Why should we care if those people who do care... care? We aren't going to be friends with them anyways. What if we did speak up?! Those people that we care, care... don't matter. What if we did speak up and those people that are more like us saw that? Or how about this? What if we never said a word for a 4 month class? What if because of that we lost a forever friend? I'm thinking us shy motha ****** (jk i don't swear) should speak up. And hey maybe we'll make a friend. Peace!

9 comments:

  1. Dear mr. blogger (or mrs.)

    We just read this in class. No, I read it to myself in class. And I enjoyed it. I often think about the friends we have in high school (is that what they're called...friends?) and how we won't remember a lot of this stuff even next month let alone next year let alone in five freaking years.

    So who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the mind set of a noob (yeah I went there) I am usualy quiet in class out of respect, and I don't want to risk catching the stupid from other people. I fret not what others think of me. Gain some confidence, just because you are quiet does not mean you are shy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand what you're saying. Sorry if there was confusion with being shy and lacking confidence with quiet and respectful. But ya I'm not saying we should be loud and obnoxious. Save that for the class A queer bates.

      Delete
  3. it really doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. If you want to say something say it. so what, people are going to judge you you. you just have to care more are about your opinion then theres :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing is 98% of the people who say they don't care what anyone thinks about them care, simple as that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree. Just a fake mask is all it is.

      Delete
  5. That's cool how you replied to everyone but me.

    Not that I care. (Unless I'm in the 98% who actually do care even though they say they don't care.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just thought people would laugh at me if they saw I said nice things to the teacher... But I'll come out of my shell. Hey thanks for the input man. You really inspire me to be a better blogger!

      Delete