Monday, February 27, 2012

Life and Death

Death has been a big thought in my head lately. With all that's been going on around it makes me think. It's so strange that these people CHOSE to end their life. Most of the time isn't it God that decides? But why does God decide to take other peoples lives. God's choice in taking someones life, could result in another person choosing to take their own. So why God? Didn't you know this would happen? Don't you know all things? Are we just waiting to die? Or trying to live? I'm not angry at You. Only confused. Shed some light? This place could use some light.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the line: "Are we just waiting to die? or trying to live?."
    Very well put. I think it goes along with what nelson mentioned. About how knowing the end of our story should help us enjoy living it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that's another way he chooses. And maybe he chose to have the monopoly effect that suicide can have on other people. I'm not saying I'm right, it's just an observation.
    S.C.A.V.A.

    ReplyDelete