Monday, February 6, 2012

What is Love?

I can't say for everyone, but I could try and explain it for myself. I think in order for love to exist, happiness does too. It seems obvious right? But, people forget. I think people forget that love and happiness once existed, but they got sucked into a vortex. A vortex of hate. And I'm not talkin a big vortex. I'm talking about a pinhole of hate. Some people LOVE to focus on the HATE. They love seeing all the faults in somebody and never see the positive things about them. In order to love I believe you need to accept all those faults no matter the expanse of them. Of course if the faults overwhelm the positives, that specific person may need to change some things. But nobody's perfect. Well, almost -  moving on. I often hear people get really worked up about people that say they're in love, but are flat out infatuated, BUT, doesn't everyone get infatuated at the beginning of something or over someone? I think infatuation can bloom into love, but I think they're are different types of infatuation, I know, I know getting complicated enough. There is the premature infatuation and the sketchy... let me see if I can use the right word, Stimulated infatuation? Love seems to prove itself over time, at least that's what I believe. You're gonna hit rough spots, but after those rough spots can come the greatest, most love enhanced burn in yourself. Be patient. Love is patient.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. Love is very complicated and there are things like infatuation that get confused with love all the time. It's sad really. Thats when broken hearts happen. When you think its love but then one person realizes its not ... very confusing and complicated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when i read this i just smiled the whole time. This an amazing post and im so happy you did this because it brings thoughts to me. very good job loved it

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the comments guys, you're great!

      Delete
  2. Some people LOVE to focus on the HATE. <--- That's the line I stole from you.

    ReplyDelete