Sunday, February 12, 2012

I thought about you

Back when I thought about you, you were so beautiful. My mind was occupied by your first impression. I've never seen a first impression executed so well. What is this? Who am I? A manager for Mcdonalds? Whoever I was, I was thinking about you. I was thinking about you like glue thinks about rubber, like rubber thinks about glue, I was thinking about you like you were the rubber and I was the glue and how my mind could never comprehend sticking with you. And I didn't. I never knew the 2nd impression of you. Who was this mystery? Who is this mystery? I'm still thinking about you. Time was slow. Slow with you. I'm thinking about you like concussions think about my head, get out of my head! I took a concussive blow to the head when I first thought of you. When I was thinking about you. My mind cannot create you. Who are you?

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, that was amazing and very original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. That was very creative! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say that this was great writing. It's a talent to say what you are really thinking. My favorite line is when you said, "Get out of my head!". I'm taking this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I was thinking about you like glue thinks about rubber, like rubber thinks about glue, I was thinking about you like you were the rubber and I was the glue and how my mind could never comprehend sticking with you?" Love this line. I just love the way it flows. Very good.

    ReplyDelete